We love having prospective students visit the ADU campus, and make every effort to make it worth your while. Based on your needs and interests, our Welcome Center Coordinator will help to customize your day, from campus exploration to meeting with appropriate personnel.
Campus Visit Assistance
Visiting from out of town? Any prospective students and their parent(s)/legal guardian(s) who reside outside a 175-mile radius of ADU are eligible for the campus visit assistance.
Please note: Campus visit assistance is only for prospective students visiting to tour our campus. We do not offer assistance for applicants who are coming to campus for interviews that a part of program admission requirements.
The University will provide:
- One night lodging (We'll make hotel arrangements for you, so keep in mind arrangements made on your own may not be reimbursed.)
- Two meal tickets per prospective student redeemable at the NESS Café. (A maximum of six meal tickets will be available per family during the visit.)
Visitors are responsible for:
- Transportation to and from the airport, bus, or train station.
- Gas and/or travel expenditures.
- Any lodging or meals additional to those provided by the University.
ADU is unable to accommodate student visitors under the age of 21, unless accompanied by a parent/guardian, but we recommend having them tag along either way! Tour arrangements should be made at least two weeks prior to the requested visitation date, so we can give you the best experience.
Interested? Book it by completing the schedule request below.