Guarantee your Future with ADU’s Honors College
Adventist University of Health Sciences Honors College is designed to allow motivated students to take charge of their future by meeting certain benchmarks during their four years in college that will guarantee entry into one of ADU’s graduate programs. Students must apply to the Honors College and interview with a graduate faculty member in their chosen program.
- Minimum 3.6 cumulative high school GPA
- ACT composite score off 22 or higher; or SAT Critical Reading and Mathematics Scores of 1030 or higher
- Successful interview with graduate program faculty advisor in your chosen program
Honors College Requirements
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.7 or higher in all undergraduate coursework.
- Complete a minimum of 15 credits per term.
- Participate in all required advising, service learning, and research requirements.
- In-program interviews with graduate faculty
Honors College Benefits
- Guaranteed admission to the graduate program selected at beginning of the program*
- Advisory meetings with graduate professional program faculty
- Honor’s College seminars designed to develop your scholastic, service, and professional potential
- Graduate Cum Laude with Honor College distinction upon completion of the program
*For the Nurse Anesthesia Program, successful completion of a minimum of two-years critical care nursing is required.
Additional information and application instructions will be available in early 2017.
Stay up to date about this unique opportunity
Let us know you're interested by completing this form and we'll keep in touch with the latest details.